top of page
Caztek Engineering is an innovative Engineering and Product Development company. We develop products for a wide variety of industries including medical, aerospace, industrial, and consumer markets. Our interns are exposed to a dynamic, creative, project-based environment. As an Intern, you will work alongside our experienced team of Industrial Designers, Engineers, Machinists and Product Fabricators to deliver exceptional designs, prototypes, and products to our customers.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
– Creating, modifying and/or documenting CAD models and mechanical drawings
– Modeling components and assemblies in CAD (SolidWorks)
– Mechanical wrenching, basic fabrication, assembly & parts chasing
– Development and capturing of Bills of Materials (BOM)
– Mill and Lathe machining
– CAD Motion Studies
– FEA Analysis
– Software Programming
– Electrical schematic creation
Reports to Design Engineer
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
This position requires meeting work project deadlines set by others. Communication with supervisor or engineer on the job is essential. It also requires a signed employment and confidentiality agreement.
– Completed or current education in Engineering, Industrial Design or Product Development
– Working with and proficient knowledge of SolidWorks
– Sufficient training in engineering or design principles to contribute customer projects
– Hands-on building preferred
– Ability to stand and work in a fabrication shop
– Ability to lift 50 lbs.
Please contact Bonnie Hirning at email@example.com or call 303-829-5400 for more information.
bottom of page