top of page
Caztek Engineering is an innovative Engineering and Product Development company. We develop products for a wide variety of industries including medical, aerospace, industrial, and consumer markets. We have a dynamic, creative, project-based environment, working on many cuttingedge and new product designs. As a Design Engineer, you will work alongside our experienced team of Industrial Designers, Engineers, Machinists and Product Fabricators to deliver exceptional designs, prototypes and products to our customers.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
– Design mechanical assemblies, parts, and systems for customer projects
– Create parts and assemblies using 3D CAD software.
– Create mechanical drawings, Bill of Materials information, and other documentation needed for project completion
– Evaluate prototype products and designs for possible refinement through assembly and testing
– Participate in and contribute to customer project reviews
– Directly contribute to the solutions provided to customers including ideation, design, and specifications
– Sourcing components and engineering research
Reports to Director of Engineering
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
This position requires meeting work project deadlines set by others. Communication with supervisor or engineer on the job is essential. It also requires a signed employment and confidentiality agreement along with a background check.
– Completed or soon to be completed bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
– 0-5 years of relevant experience
– Working with and proficient knowledge of SolidWorks
– Knowledge of principles, and procedures of Mechanical Engineering to include the design process from concept through manufacturing
– Demonstrated problem-solving skills
– Hands-on experience preferred
– Ability to work independently
– Ability to stand and work in a fabrication shop
– Ability to lift 50 lbs.
Please contact Bonnie Hirning at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 303-829-5400 for more information.
bottom of page