Caztek Engineering is an innovative Engineering and Product Development company. We develop products for a wide variety of industries including medical, aerospace, industrial, and consumer markets. We have a dynamic, creative, project-based environment, working on many cutting-edge and new product designs. As a Fabricator, you will work alongside our experienced team of Industrial Designers, Engineers, Machinists and Product Fabricators to deliver exceptional designs, prototypes and products to our customers.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
– Weld, fabricate and assemble low to medium volume components and sub-assemblies.
– Layout, fit, weld, and fabricate metal assemblies and weldments including structural welding, and other fabrication processes ensuring quality standards are met.
– Properly read and interpret blueprints and engineering drawings.
– Set-up and operate tools associated with metal fabricating and welding such as Horizontal Band Saw, Vertical Saw, Miter Saw, Sheet Metal (punch/shear/bend), Bench Belt and Disc Sander, Drill Press, Bridgeport Mill, Tube Roller, Tube Bender, and associated power hand tools, both electrical and pneumatic.
– Wire control panels.
– Build industrial automation.
– Work with others to complete deadlines as a team member and is self-motivated to work with minimal supervision as needed.
– Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
– Other duties as assigned.
Reports to Owner and Engineering team
Weekly shop meetings to review project status
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
This position requires meeting work deadlines, tracking time and materials purchased to meet production and budget goals set by others. Communication with supervisor or engineer on the job is essential. It also requires a signed employment and confidentiality agreement along with a background check.
– Trade school or Associates degree in a technical field
– Fabrication & Welding: 2-5 Years minimum
– Ability to stand and work in a fabrication shop
– Ability to lift 50 lbs.
– Basic understanding of mechanisms
– Strong reading and math skills
– Must be a team player and work well with others
– Travel to classes for additional training may be required
– Position is 1st shift, occasionally job may require additional hours to meet project deadlines
Please contact Karin Collin at email@example.com or call 651-291-8007 for more information.